The Husky 1050 air-operated diaphragm pump features a stall-free low pulsation air valve which provides a smooth and rapid changeover.
The one-piece center section eliminates leaks and reduces maintenance on Husky pumps when compared to other diaphragm pumps.
Benefits of the Husky 1050 Double Diaphragm Pump
- Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other air-operated diaphragm pumps in its class
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications
- Spring loaded, externally serviceable pilot valves for faster change over and reduced pulsation.
- Offered in ATEX configuration.
Husky 1050 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pump SPECIFICATIONS
- Maximum Free Flow – Water: 189 lpm (50 US Gpm)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 8.6 Barg (125 Psig)
- Inlet/Outlet Port Size/Standard: 1 Inch NPT/BSP Female
- Air Valve Design: No Lube, No Stall
- Air Inlet Size: 1/2 Inch NPT/BSP Female
- Maximum Air Consumption: 67 scfm
- Maximum Dry Suction Lift – Water: 4.9 metres (16 Feet)
- Maximum Wet Suction Lift – Water: 8.8 metres (29 Feet)
- Maximum Particle Size: 3.2 mm (1/8 Inch)
- Approximate Displacement/Stroke: 0.64 Litres (0.17 US Gallons)
- Typical Sound Level at 4.8 Bar: (70 Psi) 78 dBa
- Fluid Temperature Range: Please see page 25 of manual
|Dimensions||25.8 × 37.3 × 40.4 cm|
|Pump Size / Connections||
25 mm (1 inch)
|Nominal Flow Rate||
4.9m (Dry) 8.8m (Wet)
[A] Aluminium, [F] PVDF, [P] Polypropylene, [S] Stainless Steel
[FKM] Fluoroelastomer, [G] Geolast, [PT] PTFE, [SP] Santoprene, [TPE] Thermoplastic elastomers
|Porting / Seal||
BSPP (British Standard Parallel Pipe), BSPT (British Standard Pipe Thread), NPT (National Pipe Thread), Polypropylene Center Flange ANSI/DIN, Polypropylene End Flange ANSI/DIN, PVDF Center Flange ANSI/DIN, Stainless Steel Standard Porting (BSPT)