Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps
Graco AOD Pumps
Graco Pumps are a well known, reliable pump, shrinking maintenance intervals and reducing the nasty surprise of an interruption in production. Graco serves many different industries and applications, providing products for painting, gluing, building and marine applications amongst many other industrial processing applications.
Graco uses over-moulded diaphragms in their AODD pumps and are much more durable compared to standard diaphragms.
Graco Husky Pumps
Graco Husky chemical transfer air-operated double diaphragm pumps are loaded with features to help you get the job done right, every time.
- Flow rates of 0.25 gpm (0.94 lpm) to 300 gpm (1135 lpm)
- Up to 30% more efficient than market leaders
- 30% increase in fluid flow
- Reinforced frame for increased strength and smaller profiles
- Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other diaphragm pumps in its class
- Chemical pumps available in polypropylene, PVDF, SST, and hastelloy fluid sections
Graco Husky AOD pumps use over-molded diaphragms in their AODD pumps and are much more durable compared to standard diaphragms.
If you are not sure which pump is suitable for your application, please contact All Pumps, the pump experts.